Running for A Reason

0

Category : ,

This morning I wanted to highlight Running for a Reason because it ties in with one my core values as a runner.  I run to try to make a difference in the world.  Sure, there are plenty of people faster than me, with greater popularity, who can get bigger things done, but that doesn't mean that I can't make a difference.
The goal of Running for a Reason is to help bring together charity runners.  Since it appears they are still in the beginning stages of organizing this project I think it is the perfect time to jump in and offer to help.  It will be exciting to see where things go with this organization in the future.  Right now you can go to their site and sign up for their newsletter or their Facebook page or on Twitter.
For you cyclists out there, there is also Riding for a Reason.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails