Father's Day Contest

0

Category : , ,

UPDATE: This Contest is now closed.


Is your dad a runner? Would you like to give him a running gift this Father's Day? Then look no further than this contest.  Thanks to Runner's Lounge I will be giving away 5 copies of The Ultimate Runner to readers of this blog.  The contest will run through Friday @ 12 PM (CST) (so I can't guarantee that it will arrive at his house by Father's Day, you can always tell him it's in the mail).

In order to enter the contest here's what you need to do (you can do any one of the options):

1. Email me a picture of your dad (or you and your dad together) running at jdeddins@gmail.com.
2. Link to a picture on Twitter of your dad (or you and your dad together) running. Be sure to add my twitter name @cruciblerunner so that I can see the photo.
3. Share in the comment section why your dad deserves to win this book.

Winners will be selected based on creativity by the awards committee (consisting of my wife and myself).
The photos will not be posted/distributed/used in any way without your permission.
Good luck and remember to honor your father this weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails