The Hardest Week of Training

0

Category :

This has been the hardest week of training, mainly because I haven't done any! Last week I had the flu, then Saturday a huge sore opened up on my hip (no gory picture, sorry!).  This weekend is the Soaring Wings Half Marathon in Conway.  My main goal this week is simply to try and get healthy and just do my best at the half as Meg and I prepare for our first marathon in December.  I would rather shoot for a great performance in December, than stress about training this week for the 1/2.  Hopefully things will be better by the end of this weekend.
Honestly, I'll be very disappointed if I don't break 2 hours in my run this weekend, but if I don't I'll know it's not because I can't, it's because of the hang ups I have had the last couple of weeks.  Hopefully on Monday I'll have plenty of pictures and a good report!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails